Autoscopy

 The autoscopy project got me thinking for days on what I should do. I started to think about myself on a deeper level, and eventually came up with something. I based my project on Greek mythology, the lightning and storm symbolizes the mighty Zeus projecting anger. His followers and everyone would be stunned and shocked when he would strike. I compared that story in my life with my family. When I was younger, when my dad got mad, whether it was about us kids or not, he would scare and make everyone speechless. I connected the feelings the individuals had with Zeus to mine with my father. I made myself upside down, speechless in the sky of a dark storm. We also had to make GIFs with different colors and patterns. It was not my favorite project, and definitely the most challenging to come up with an idea for. Though, I am happy with what I created.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multiplicity