Logo and Business Cards

 For this assignment we chose 5 words that describes us and make a logo out of it. I sketched at least 5 ideas for each word. We first did research on each word to get ideas and feel for it. Below are my mood boards for each word. I ended up choosing the word "motivated" with the mountains. I chose it because I am from Colorado and I love the mountains. I started playing on Illustrator with my logo and eventually got my final result. I chose the color blue to add to the logo because scientifically, blue is a mentally motivating color. It took me 3 days to do all that and about 2-3 days to do my business cards. My favorite one is the white horizontal business cards. We also had to include what the logo would look like on a 3D object.


considerate

driven

honest

loyal

motivated















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multiplicity